Demystifying Kubernetes Detection and Response
Recorded April 19, 2023 (77 minutes)
Kubernetes has become the de-facto standard for container orchestration, enabling organizations to deploy and scale applications quickly and reliably. However, this distributed and dynamic environment also presents unique security challenges, which require a new approach to threat detection and response.
In this webinar, you will hear from three industry experts who will demystify Kubernetes security and share their best practices for detecting and responding to threats in this complex environment:
- Iman Ghanizada, Global Head of Autonomic Security at Google Cloud, will highlight the latest advancements in Kubernetes security and how to stay ahead of emerging threats.
- Nick Reva, Head of Corporate Security Engineering at Snap, will share his experience securing one of the largest Kubernetes deployments in the world.
- Sandeep Lahane, CEO/Founder of Deepfence, will discuss how to leverage Kubernetes-native security tools and services to improve your security posture.
You will gain valuable insights into Kubernetes security and learn how to improve your organization's security posture along with:
- The latest advancements in Kubernetes security and how to stay ahead of emerging threats
- Leveraging Kubernetes-native security tools and services